"A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning" -Brad Henry

Weekly Reflection #6

Jeff’s iNQUIRY SCHOOL~

Jeff’s school is so interesting to me. I am really amazed that there are other schools and other ways of learning out there and I feel like we need more schools like this for students who cannot thrive in a typical high school environment. I would have thrived in a high school like this as I love to do things on my own time. I wonder how many students are in this school. I can agree with the fact that there are getting information from somewhere and actually learning and understanding. I really only actually know and understand things if I am actually interested in them, and by doing this I have asked questions and googled to find the answers.

EDCAMP:

This was such an awesome idea because it almost felt like we were all set up at different parts of a classroom and you could walk around and see what other groups were doing. Almost like a gallery walk but just online instead!

Our topic was integrating physical health in the classroom:

What’s NEXT:

I like how we get to chose what we want to learn about in the next 4 classes as it makes me feel like I am really engaging with the class.

« »